To contact us, use the data in the table on the right or use the form below.
We’ll respond to your message as soon as possible.
Please be advised that in connection with the completion of the contact form and providing personal data by you:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Warsaw Enterprise Institute Foundation whom you can contact using the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to answer the questions asked in connection with the use of your contact, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 item b of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Your data will be processed only for a period necessary to achieve a specific purpose for which they were sent or for legal compliance purposes, but no longer than up to three years after the end of contact;
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, and the right to transfer data;
- Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law;
- Providing data by you is voluntary, however, a prerequisite to be a member of the Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers and to answer the question raised in the contact form of the Intervention Bureau;
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities processing it at our request, i.e. our partners providing technical services (development and maintenance of IT systems and websites).
I hereby agree to receive marketing information (for the purpose of newsletters, invitations, and information) by electronic means of communication in accordance with the Act on providing services by electronic means of July 18th, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144 item 1204) by the Warsaw Enterprise Institute Foundation with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Nowy Świat 33, 00-029 Warsaw, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public health care institutions and in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000458888, with the identification number NIP: 522-300-62-78, and REGON: 146640657. Consent is voluntary.
I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the Warsaw Enterprise Institute Foundation (Data Administrator) contact form in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). My decision to consent is conscious, voluntary, but required to answer the questions asked in the contact form. I have also been informed that this data will not be transferred to third party countries or other entities and international organisations. At the same time, I acknowledge that I may withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data at any time, however, this does not affect the legality of the hitherto processing.